I’m starting anew. Annelogue got hit by a truckload of spam and my web hotel closed my account due to cgi/perl scripts gone wild, using too much CPU on their server. So then I was sitting there trying to figure out what to do, now when my blog was bonk. I had to remove comment spam directly in the files and boy, I must have also removed some vital code, because after I promised my web hotel that things would be better from now on and they opened my account again, I could not get into my blogs MT interface again. I tried to restore some files from a backup, but it was still bonk. I backed the whole bonked site up and one rainy day, Iâ€™ll try and fix it so I can export my old posts. I was just using MT 1.65, so an upgrade was way overdue. Everything was file based, which made finding comment spam a bitch. There is no other alternative than having a database driven site that makes sense when you have to remove 700 spam comments. So I decided to migrate from file-based MT to Word-press and MySQL. Its all new and shiny! Gosh, it feels great to start out on clean canvas!